Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference

This is going to be short because our internet is very, very slow right now. I won't be putting any pictures on.

Conference was great. We watched all of the sessions as a family. Kandyce came up to be with us. It was fun to have her with us. Can't wait for the November Ensign to come out so I can read the talks. I enjoyed Elder Wirthlen's talk.

The football team won again. They beat Hanna at Hanna 46-0. Mt. View has been the only team to score on the Panthers. The volleyball team lost a heartbreaker to Rich on Thursday. (I know I told everyone it was to be on Wednesday, my bad). We lost the first game 25-22, then we were up 24-21 in the second, but got beat 26-24, then we rolled over and died the last game. The next night we went to Pinedale and beat them pretty good. This week is our overnighter to LSRV, Encampment, and Hanna. The JV is undefeated so far. The freshmen were until this last week and it was like they had never played volleyball in their life. It wasn't the best.

The family is doing well and the weather is starting to get colder. The leaves are changing and the countryside is gorgeous!! Heavenly Father is putting on a great show. Make sure you watch it. Reminder, if you want to watch anything via the internet, just let me know what you want to watch and at what time and I'll set it up for you.

1 comment:

bre said...

Yeah, your internet is WAY SLOW! I wouldn't survive...

That's cool about the football team. Sounds like they're pretty good. Good luck in the region this weekend. Hopefully you guys come out on top.

Are you coming to our Morgan game? We are ranked #2 in our region...behind Morgan.

Do you want to make me a commercial for my photography to play on your TV station? :) I need some advertising help!

Love ya! Thanks for the updates. hope to see some pics soon!