Friday, June 13, 2008

4-H Sheep



So last year Ellen decided to get some lambs for McKenzie and Kennan to raise for fair to get money. Once again, she has decided to do it again. Here is McKenzie and Kennan with their lambs. We went to the temple today and they were suppose to walk the sheep. They couldn't catch so they said and I had to go and help catch them. They pull Kennan all over the place. It is good for them. McKenzie named her's "Doofenschmertz" and Kennan named his "Ferb". It will give them something to do for the summer and it will also confine us at home.

This is where McKenzie and Kennan make the sheep jump to help them to develop strong, muscular legs.

4 comments:

bre said...

Haha...how fun for them...They love it! tell Kennan to stop watching so much disney channel...(okay, it's sad that I know where he got his lamb's name from...) but still...cute pics. I'm glad you guys are posting more!! Love ya, miss ya!!

Unknown said...

I have the PERFECT addition to your clan... a GREAT DANE PUPPY!!! eh!? eh!?

Jill said...

Thank you Ellen for your comment. I am glad to know I have someone I can get advise from I have sharing time the second sunday of next month. I can't remember the theme, but if you have any good suggestions send them my way. Also thank you for the websites they have come in handy. I love to sugardoodle one. I think that's what it's called. Thanks again.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

I love it. I didn't even know you guys had a blog until I saw it on Gayles page. WONDERFUL. ohh i can't wait till Tyson and I have an excuse to come up and visit in cokeville.

lauren