Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stupid Weather!!



So we've been complaining about how much rain we are getting and wishing that it would be summer. So this morning at 6:00 am we woke up to something different. Just look at the pictures and you'll see.........SNOW!!! It's summer for crying out loud. It only snows in Wyoming in the summer. Oh well, if we didn't like it, we wouldn't live here. Are you sure you want to go camping Shari??? By the way, those people who are talking about "global warming" better come to Wyoming. It ain't warm here.


5 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Are you kidding!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? No camping for me if it's going to like that!!!!!! That's crazy! Though I shouldn't be surprised! I guess living in all this heat has made me into a pansy!!!! Can't wait to see you all!!

bre said...

Haha...that's awesome! It's been snowing in the mountains around here, but nothing major. I don't mind it. I prefer it to the HOT summer we had last year...oh well..Oh, how is Kennan doing with his lakers in the finals?! Does he think they'll win?

Lindsay said...

haha...hi thompson family! i just laughed when i saw this pic! all the fond memories of snow in may and june! at state track almost every year! gotta love the wyoming weather!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

We also woke up to snow in Montana the same day you woke up to snow. No fun! It is great to see all the green though. I love looking at your blog it keeps me updated somewhat on the happening of Cokeville. then I don't feel so out of touch.
Katie Bird

M&M-Maloy said...

You could move to Phoenix!!! What do you think???