Monday, July 14, 2008

Cutting Hay

Today is Shari and Lilli's last full day here in Cokeville. They are going to Provo to spend the night tomorrow because their flight on Wednesday is early in the morning. Here is a picture of Lilli saying goodbye to her aunt Kandyce. Kandyce left for a volleyball camp in Hulett, Wyoming. Just a 10 hour drive from Cokeville.  Don't they just look wonderful?

I was down in the field cutting hay and apparently Lilli thought I wasn't doing a very good job. She convinced Ellen to take her down to the field so she could show me how it is done. Here she is getting into the swather while I was fixing something in the front.

Of course, once she got in, she immediately went to work driving the swather. She pushed many buttons and pulled lots of things. Especially changing my music.

But I finally took control of the situation and demanded that I be given another chance to prove that I can cut hay. I've only been doing it for ........ a very long time.

Once I proved that I could do it, we both left together, back on good terms with each other. She did tell me that I did a very good job and that it is now time to go have lunch.

One side note. When I went back to work, she actually changed some settings on the swather and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Stan had to come and show me what was wrong. I guess I'm not as good as I thought.

1 comment:

bre said...

Good job Lilli! Haha, that's funny she messed up the tractor. Cute pics though...Love you guys!