Saturday, December 5, 2009

Not Much Going On

Not a lot has been going on here in Cokeville. McKenzie had a part in the school musical. The kids did a great job. It was a fun play and they looked like they had fun participating in it. I hope some of you were able to watch it via the internet. Anything live at Cokeville, I'll try to get it on the internet at the same time so you who don't live around Cokeville can watch it. Granted, the quality isn't like your HD televisions, but sometimes, it is better than nothing. The next live activity that will be broadcast will be the band concert on the 16th and then the basketball games on the 18th and 19th.

Kennan is involved in Jr. High basketball. Their team is actually doing rather well. At least one of the teams has won each game. Kennan plays on the 7th A team and starts as point and he also plays on the 8th A. He also starts on the 8th B team if there is a B game. He loves the sport and is doing a really good job. Breanne came up and watched him play one game. His last home game will be on the 17th.

McKenzie has started basketball. Their first game was yesterday and they won big. I think they play two games today. It is the Carbon County tournament. The boys team also won yesterday. They beat Lingle-Ft. Laramie.

I know I said that I'd post some pictures, but all of the pictures of the kids doing something are at school. We use them for the yearbook. If I remember, I'll post some from there when I have time.

The family went down to Utah for Thanksgiving. It is our annual thing to do. It was fun to see family again. We also were able to watch my nephew play for the BYU basketball team. He is 6'9". He is adopted, that is why there is no family resemblance. He actually had a pretty good game against Weber St.

Brady is still at school. He likes it there. Sometimes he comes home and when he does, he goes back early. Must have a woman there, jk.

That's it for now. We'll see what happens in the future. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: